Monday, June 18, 2007

New Beginnings and Old Loves

Something is afoot in our house this summer. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there it is. There is a sense of change, of restless energy, of fulfillment of long dormant dreams....perhaps even of dreams not yet imagined. Energy, I think, is the main thing here...a sort of non-specific buzz. It's all very exciting.

One such buzz...music. Seems that Mollie, Bill and Tess are all in the midst of learning new instruments. Tess is learning saxophone, Bill clarinet, and Mollie is once again picking up her flute which seems to comes and go into her life. I'm glad it's back again...even if for a little while.

Tonight was spent playing these new and old instruments, making new music, laughing and working together. I hope we see and hear more of the same. It's all very, very cool.
Musical Trio
Mollie on Flute
Looks Like Fun