Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot!

It is hot. It is muggy. The strong sun is bearing down on us, making our yard work difficult to finish. We are still trimming, transplanting and making our gardens once again lovely as summer gardens always are.

Perhaps gardens are not ever meant to be complete. They change with the weather, with the years and, of course, with all of us. Yet, there are times when I DO wish the work was not so long and hard. Then again....when winter comes around I will be waxing nostalgic about the wonders of this beautiful space we have made. I will stop complaining....for now....

Tess has been taking dozens and dozens of photos with her new birthday camera. Once I can whisk it away from her, I will post some of her work here.

In the meantime, here are some of the garden elements we are working with. Some have been in our gardens for many, many years. I love them all.
Frog from Now Defunct Goebberts
Bird Bath
Bird Feeder
Cobalt Blue
Greenhouse Door
Garden Mirror
Buddha
Back Door Gong
Garden Gong