Monday, September 3, 2007

My Mollie - For Your Birthday.....

Mollie turned 16 on August 28th. She wasn't supposed to be here. She had a horrible, a most traumatic birth....it was an impossibly tough entry into life.

I don't quite know how she made it through those perilous moments between birth and possible death, but she did. She endured much in those first months and years of life...she continually defied all odds, she proved doctors and therapists wrong at every turn.

Throughout the years, she never complained. She simply endured. She pressed on. She moved forward. She is the bravest person I have ever known.

Here then, is a pictorial of some of her life so far....happy birthday my love. I love you and will always be your friend.

Beret

Eyes

Tiny

A Dream Come True

Date with Daddy

Buddies

Early Harp

Christmas Party

Fort Myers Beach

Flyers

Harp

Happy

Porch

Recital

Before Performing

Open House

Beauty