Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Bill...husband, friend, soulmate....

Bill and I were always destined to be together. We met in the Bahamas while on vacation from our jobs....his in Springfield, Missouri and mine in New Rochelle, New York. Two weeks later we decided that we couldn't see the rest of our lives without each other. Twenty four years later, we are still lifemates.

My Bill

I'm glad he was born so that we could live this life together. I'm glad that I love him and that he loves me. I'm glad that we need each other. I'm glad that we make each other laugh so easily. What more could I ask for?

Happy birthday my Bill. I hope that this year brings you everything that you want and need. I hope that you continue to encounter unanticipated surprises in all of the many new, exciting, creative roads you are taking. I am enormously proud of you.

Love forever and ever....